New Music: David Guetta f/ Nicki Minaj – ‘Turn Me On’ [Snippet]




Nicki Minaj flexes her vocal chops on a snippet of “Turn Me On,” her second collaboration with David Guetta from the French producer’s upcoming album Nothing But the Beat (Aug. 29).

“Make me come alive/ Come on and turn me on/ Touch me save my life/ Come on and turn me on/ I’m too young to die/ Come on and turn me on,” sings an Auto-Tuned Nicki over the throbbing electro-dance beat.
“I am so proud of what [Nicki] did on this record because we know her for those crazy raps but the other record that we have, she is singing like—oh man. The world is gonna be shocked. Because they don’t know her like this,” Guetta previously told Billboard. “And we came up with that amazing song and she just killed it.”




Posted by Bigie on 1:06 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
.

Featured Post

NEC ya ahirisha uandikishaji kwa BVR mikoa 4 nchini

Tume ya Taifa ya Uchaguzi imeahirisha zoezi la uandikishaji kwa BVR katika mikoa minne  ambayo ni  Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Manyara pamoja ...

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Provided by Free Blogger template.